We are very pleased to invite you to a community forum in Enschede as part of a large research project, Developing Inclusive and Sustainable Creative Economies (DISCE), funded by the European Commission.
We are working with ten cities across Europe, including Enschede. The aim of the research is to understand how creative economies work, and how they can be supported to be inclusive and sustainable in the future. Topics include:
- Business models in the creative economy
- Higher education, skills and (in)equality in creative work
- Cultural participation
- Supporting inclusive and sustainable creative economies
We will be doing research in Enschede over the coming months, and to begin this we are holding two community forums. The purpose of these events is to bring together a wide range of people and explore issues including:
- What does Enschede’s creative economy consist of?
- What is going well?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the sector and the city?
- What would help the sector and the communities involved?