The Procurement & Contract Management function provides efficient and scalable processes to support Group Projects in optimising Urenco's commercial position. As the Category Buyer Core Process Technology you are required to take full ownership for all commercial aspects of a defined sub-category of spend, including full category planning, execution and management. In this role you lead companywide cross functional teams to secure the supply chain, to set and meet value delivery targets, and will be expected to deliver significant amount of key senior stakeholder management influence.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Responsible for the full life-cycle management and development of sub-category plans including supply market analysis, demand assimilation, strategy development, strategic sourcing and supplier management activities;
- Savings delivery is a critical component of the role and Category Buyers will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of reporting and management of value outlooks in standard company reporting tools;
- To be effective in the role Category Buyers will be expert in leading cross-company/cross functional teams to develop and influence a global view of strategy and deployment;
- Category Buyers will collaborate with project specific stakeholders to ensure change management is efficient and effective to guarantee sustainable value delivery.
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- CIPS qualification (or equivalent);
- 3~5 Years Senior Buyer equivalent experience;
- Experience in sourcing, negotiation, and management of spend categories;
- A proven track record of working with senior stakeholders;
- Experience working across multiple sites;
- Have expert skills in influencing and negotiation skills alongside key technical competencies relating to procurement transactional planning, commercial contract management and supplier relationship management.
Urenco is committed to encouraging equality and diversity within our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Our aim is to provide equality, fairness and respect to all individuals, including those taking part in our recruitment and selection processes.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are striving towards strong, diverse, and complementary teams in an inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the right candidate for this, or other roles, and we would like to hear from you!
Bedrijfsprofiel Urenco Nederland B.V.
Urenco is de spil in een wereldwijd netwerk voor schone energieopwekking. Met ons product, verrijkt uranium, maken kerncentrales CO2 vrije elektriciteit voor 100 miljoen gezinnen, bedrijven en scholen. Het zijn onze mensen die het succes bepalen, we doen er daarom alles aan om een diverse en inclusieve organisatie te zijn, waar iedereen zich welkom en gewaardeerd voelt.
De afdeling Projects binnen Engineering & Projects is verantwoordelijk voor de supervisie op projecten op het gebied van nieuwbouw, modificaties, uitbreiding en onderhoud van de UNL verrijkingsinstallaties, hieraan gerelateerde systemen en gebouwen en gebouw gebonden installaties. De afdeling is volop in ontwikkeling en er wordt hard gewerkt aan een verbeterde structuur voor het managen van projecten.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Urenco. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!