The Procurement & Contract Management function provides efficient and scalable processes to support Group Projects in optimising Urenco's commercial position. As the Senior Buyer you will support in the delivery of agreed category plans through the execution of strategic sourcing projects to meet business partner requirements, maximizing value for Urenco. Contributing to the development of category plans by creating and owning sub-category plans for Urenco group.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- The implementation of strategic sourcing and supplier management activities to deliver in year value;
- Contribute to the development of long range category plans developed using standard company tools and communicated through the appropriate governance models;
- Ensuring the accuracy of reporting and management of value outlooks in standard company reporting tools;
- Collaborate with project specific stakeholders to ensure change management is efficient and effective to guarantee sustainable value delivery;
- Provide the first line of supplier performance management activities to ensure sustainable and secure supply of goods and services to support ongoing safe and effective operation of Urenco facilities.
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- CIPS qualification (or equivalent);
- 2~4 Years Tactical Buying experience;
- Experience in sourcing, negotiation, and management of spend categories;
- A proven track record of working with senior stakeholders;
- Experience working across multiple sites is desirable;
- Expert influencing and negotiation skills;
- Key technical competencies relating to procurement transactional planning, commercial contract management and supplier relationship management.
Urenco is committed to encouraging equality and diversity within our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Our aim is to provide equality, fairness and respect to all individuals, including those taking part in our recruitment and selection processes.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are striving towards strong, diverse, and complementary teams in an inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the right candidate for this, or other roles, and we would like to hear from you!
Bedrijfsprofiel Urenco Nederland B.V.
Urenco is de spil in een wereldwijd netwerk voor schone energieopwekking. Met ons product, verrijkt uranium, maken kerncentrales CO2 vrije elektriciteit voor 100 miljoen gezinnen, bedrijven en scholen. Het zijn onze mensen die het succes bepalen, we doen er daarom alles aan om een diverse en inclusieve organisatie te zijn, waar iedereen zich welkom en gewaardeerd voelt.
De afdeling Projects binnen Engineering & Projects is verantwoordelijk voor de supervisie op projecten op het gebied van nieuwbouw, modificaties, uitbreiding en onderhoud van de UNL verrijkingsinstallaties, hieraan gerelateerde systemen en gebouwen en gebouw gebonden installaties. De afdeling is volop in ontwikkeling en er wordt hard gewerkt aan een verbeterde structuur voor het managen van projecten.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Urenco In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!