The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Actively promote a pro-active safety culture and perform analysis to create a learning from experience behaviour
- Ensure advanced plant designs comprises safety features based on best industrial practice and lessons learnt from the (nuclear) business
- Perform design reviews and approve as delegated design authority the designs concerning the expertise area Process Technology
- Provide governance and oversight concerning Detailed Design and supplier manufacturing quality processes on request of site or group project managers.
- Establish, control, and maintain Group Reference Design and safety case standards and requirements. Group Reference Design includes: core UF6 enrichment, critical core UF6 support system requirements, relevant UF6 de-conversion requirements, and all design and safety case requirements in support of UTD activities
- Lead Post Implementation Reviews to establish the feedback loop to Design Authority from a safety/license compliance, operational and asset management perspective
- Manage troubleshooting and debottlenecking investigations on request of the operational sites
- Lead business critical incident investigations and (root) cause analysis
Urenco is now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team. The following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physics, Process Technology, Nuclear or Mechanical Engineering
- Recognized specialist in expertise area; high, in-depth level of knowledge and problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrable track record in successful design delivery involving conceptual designs and FEED of complex process facilities
- Senior Operational experience in process industry
Bedrijfsprofiel Urenco Nederland B.V.
Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Urenco. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!