Pentair is currently seeking a Group Ops & Supply Chain Leader for the Business Unit, Industrial Solutions to develop and execute strategies of the integrated supply chain for a multi-site, complex global business unit with worldwide manufacturing presence. In this role you will lead Operations and Supply/Sourcing and operate at the group level to drive growth, profitability, build talent, address key performance challenges and implement sustainable standard practices around Lean, leveraging the Pentair Integrated Management Systems (PIMS) to deliver exceptional performance to our customers.
- Key member of business unit leadership team. Partner with core cross functional leaders across the business unit (Finance, Engineering, Human Resources, Sales and General Managers from the different Product Categories) to meet operational goals. Establish and drive strategic alignment across the business unit through direct leadership of plant managers and in close partnership with the regional operations leaders.
- Partner with Group Leader on driving and delivering business unit’s top strategic priorities and driving Operations and Supply/Sourcing strategy across the business unit and ensuring alignment with the overall organizational strategy
- Lead and mentor functional reports and Site Leaders in the development of a Winning Culture. Develop and improve the skills, knowledge and abilities of the managers to ensure strong succession planning and talent retention.
- Responsible for leading the team of Site Leaders and functional reports in the planning, directing, and coordinating of all global manufacturing, functional operations and sourcing across the global business unit.
- Drive safety and sustainability culture and implement new and innovative techniques to provide a safe working environment partnering with the EH&S organization.
- Drive the quality culture and achieve service level commitment to customers. Set standards and performance metrics in support of the organizational goals and objectives, with leverage of corporate Quality-support.
- Drives a continuous improvement philosophy based on the Toyota Production System (TPS), teaming with Pentair’s Lean-organization.
- Drive financial performance of global operational sites and adjust budget to ensure we meet our commitments.
- Meet and exceed year over year financial targets through active continuous improvement projects and driving material and non-material cost out of the business.
- Partner with peers and other leaders to improve operational systems, processes and establish best practices.
- May be required to perform additional duties and special projects as assigned, including interim operating leadership roles.
- Develop supply chain plans that consider changes in environmental laws, infrastructure changes, local laws and regulations and the best transportation choices
- Close collaboration with Sourcing Leader to achieve material-cost-optimization, including e.g. VAVE balanced with high on-time-delivery and strategic partnership with selected suppliers.
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Pentair. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!