- Putting machine learning models into production, you will do this together with fellow machine learning engineers
- Develop and maintain automated pipelines for data preprocessing, model training and implementation
- Proactively monitor and manage model performance, scaling and retraining as needed
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines for machine learning applications
- Work on continuous improvement of model implementation and monitoring processes
- Ensure that security and compliance standards are met in all ML operations
- Troubleshoot model implementation and infrastructure issues
- You have a university (MSc) or applied university/college (HBO/BSc) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Security or similar
- Proven experience in MLOps or a similar role
- Experience with MLOps stack (e.g. MLFlow, Airflow, Evidently)
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with containerization (e.g., Docker)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS and cloud agnostic principles
- You can speak and write English fluently
- You are security minded
- You currently live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate here. You work at least 2 days a week at the head office in Enschede
- We offer a challenging work environment where you can make a difference in reducing identity fraud. You will work in a team of more than 65 highly qualified researchers, developers, architects and UX designers from 17 countries
- Within Inverid, you will get extensive opportunities to specialize in different sectors and technologies, as a solid foundation for the rest of your career with internal and external training courses
- Inverid offers a competitive salary with a result-dependent variable remuneration on top
- Inverid offers a pension paid in full by the employer and the possibility to extend holidays
- We consider work-life balance very important and offer the possibility of flexible hours and working from home. Part-time is possible with a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Naturally, you will receive a high-end laptop (Windows or Macbook) and a phone from us
- We support relocation if necessary, both financially and actively
- Inverid has a recognized sponsorship from the Dutch government, which makes it possible for candidates from outside the EU to obtain a work visa
Inverid (since November the new name of InnoValor) is the market leader in NFC technology for mobile identity verification. Companies and governments worldwide use our ReadID software to verify identities remotely and reduce identity fraud. In doing so, we make life easier and more secure. Customers include banks like ING, Rabobank and ASB Bank (New-Zealand), government agencies like UK Home Office and the Danish Digital Agency, and digital online/signature services from itsme, SK ID Solutions and Digidentity.
Inverid is growing rapidly and is entering a new phase in its development, with the opening of international development and sales centres, and the expansion of all development teams. We were the winner of the FD Gouden Gazelle (medium-sized companies) for the fastest-growing company in the Eastern Netherlands and are among the 250 fastest-growing scale-ups in the Netherlands. We are based in the Netherlands (Enschede), with offices in London and Valencia. We currently have 65 employees with 17 different nationalities. The working language within Inverid is English.
About Inverid & ReadID
Inverid is a fast-growing tech company conquering global markets with its award-winning identity verification technology ReadID. At Inverid, founded in 2013, around 65 employees work closely together with English as the working language.
ReadID is the world's first and leading NFC-based smartphone identity verification technology. We have renowned customers including banks (ING Bank, Rabobank, ASB Bank (New Zealand), government organisations (police, UK Home Office) and trusted service providers (itsme, Digidentity, SK ID Solutions). ReadID allows our customers to read and verify passports, driving licences and identity cards. The NFC chip of the identity card is read via NFC on the smartphone (Android or iOS). Visit www.inverid.com for more information about Inverid, demo videos and download and test the free ReadID Me app in App/Play Store.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Inverid. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!