- You will not be able to participate in the hackathon until you have registered for a location. Please click the "Register Now" button on this page to register for this location. Or create a Space Apps account (if you do not already have one) to register.
- If there is a location for your city or for a city near you, please register for that location. (Locations will be added through early September, so please check back for your location.)
- If you do not see a local event for your city, please join the Universal Event. It is for everyone who is not affiliated with a location. You will be able to meet other people joining the Universal Event and form teams! (If a location near you is added at a later date, you may change your location.)
- You can change your location at any time in your user dashboard, once you have created an account. Select "Change Location."
- Registration will be open through the end of the hackathon. However, we encourage you to create an account and register for a location at least one week before the hackathon in order to join the chat rooms and form teams.