Shopping locally has many benefits, such as supporting the local economy, finding unique and authentic products, and reducing environmental impact!
1. Buy stickers in all shapes and sizes: you can do so at 123sticker.com from Oldenzaal! From stickers for weddings, birthdays and holidays to designing your own stickers. This shop will always have what you are looking for.
2. Almelo-based fashion chain TerStal has more than 200 branches in the Netherlands, but they have also experienced massive online growth. So you can shop for your favourite family fashion online.
3. Looking for suitable workwear? Shop all your customized aprons at Doek & Dook. An apron that fully meets your needs!
4. You can get different types of clothing printed or even embroidered at textieldrukshop.nl. You will surely have a unique look!
5. Pink or blue envelopes, A4 or A5 size, and even sustainable materials: you can find them in all shapes and sizes at enveloppengigant.nl.
6. Not an unknown webshop… Sans-online! This online and offline fashion platform from Rijssen offers a wide selection of clothing brands for him and her.
7. The biggest online baking shop? From Twente, of course! You can shop for cake mixes, decorations, colours, tools and more at Baktotaal Bouwhuis.
8. Oh and uhh, if you are looking for fun and unique gifts from Twente, be sure to check out the Twente Webshop! ;)