- Works to the EthosEnergy Health & Safety Standards at all times.
- Provide professional advice ensuring the correct installation, assembly, repair and commissioning of machines and installations. This responsibility also extends to meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Performs work independently, also installing and commissioning, repairing and modifying machines and installations in accordance with regulations and verbal instruction.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and for quality control.
- Ensure caution is taken while working with Customer machines/installations
- Consults with the Project Manager and/or Field Service Coordinator on a regular basis.
- Consults with customer on progress, within the limits of the agreed safety guidelines, scope and planning.
- Coordinates with the customer the most efficient working method and the tools/equipment to be used during the project plus advising the hiring of staff, equipment & tooling as required
- Promotes the sale of spare parts and additional services when asked or on own initiative.
- Qualified to degree level in an appropriate Supervising discipline or a chartered Supervisor with significant experience.
- Experience working with Centrifugal Compressors
- Has highly developed communication skills.
- In the possession of a SCC** certificate and knowledge of working safely.
- Knowledge of the construction and design of rotating machinery and auxiliary equipment, namely: their operation, assembly, disassembly, installation and method of adjustment; adjusting regulating equipment on and around the installations supplied and their systems.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence in the English, Dutch and German language, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Good skills in speech and writing in Dutch and English, other languages is preferred as well.
- Able to work independently.
- Technical turbo machinery background in a field/service Supervising role.
- Experience with turbo machinery and willing to learn all aspects required for a Field Service Supervisor.
- MBO+ (intermediate vocational education) or HBO (university of applied science).
- Required to travel up to 100% of the time. #LI-Remote
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of EthosEnergy. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!