As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing firmware and features for Xsens’ product lines. Your will focus on outstanding reliability of our systems and delivering best-in-class performance and quality. You will be working on products that focus on capturing, processing and sharing data on body and motion. These products provide premium solutions for animation, human motion measurement, sports, healthcare and industrial applications. You will be part of the Engineering team. This team is divided into four fields of expertise, being Embedded Software Engineering, Application Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering and Quality Assurance. You will be working in an Agile/Scrum team. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Understand user requirements and make specifications for embedded applications
- Make software designs and implement them into our standard product
- Develop firmware for new sensors and existing sensors
- Design, develop and implement unit tests and functional tests
- Maintain our embedded software products
- Interact with hardware engineers, application software engineers and lead engineers for product development
- Implement our sensor fusion algorithms to suit the chosen embedded platforms
- Improve data processing and communication
- Work together with the Quality Assurance team to test embedded software
Xsens is looking for a result driven and conscientious Senior Embedded Software Engineer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your proactive and can do attitude are highly appreciated. You have:
- C, C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of programming Microcontrollers
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or related
- Capable of reading hardware schematics especially w.r.t. digital electronics
- High proficiency in English and preferably in Dutch as well.
- 5-10 years of experience as an Embedded Software Engineer
- Good communication skills
- Team player, but also capable to work independently
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our team. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technology.
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Xsens. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!