Urenco is a trusted, long-term supplier to the nuclear industry, specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services. As demand in our sector increases, we are creating career opportunities and growth across our teams.
For us, a happy and engaged workforce is vital to our sustainability. Our aim is to recruit and retain talented people who can help us deliver outstanding customer service and achieve long term commercial success.
Join us on our journey, front and centre, to a net zero future.
What will your day look like?.
- Actively promote a pro-active safety culture throughout the project lifecycle and organization
- Arrange meetings, site visits and training events and other events as necessary
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Assist with the on-boarding for new starters for the department and project teams, including training, time booking
- Attend meetings, take minutes, keep notes and manage action tracking databases on behalf of the team and projects
- Provide administrative support
- Educated to college level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Thorough knowledge of organization and project requirements
- Professional and competent level of all Microsoft Packages (especially Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Project and expert Power Point skills) company systems such as UShare, Documentum, SAP, Egencia travel booking system, Basic Online time booking system
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to respond to changing priorities , supporting a busy workload and multiple live projects
- Development and maintenance of a project library, filing, recording and reporting systems
- Experience of preparation and coordination of meetings, documentation, presentations, reports and other documentation suitable for delivery at an executive level with minimal supervision, including assisting with the compiling of detailed briefing documents and presentations
- Prior experience in Nuclear sector and other related industries (e.g. Utilities, Oil & Gas, Pharma, Construction) minimum 5 years working within multi-cultural, multi discipline teams
At Urenco we’re dedicated to offering flexible benefits that support our people across all aspects of their lives. We’re delighted to offer a range of benefits to support our employees’ physical, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Please be aware that this role is subject to security clearance and medical, drug and alcohol testing prior to start.
Bedrijfsprofiel Urenco Nederland B.V.
At Urenco, everyone is welcome. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment where we all have a voice, and you can feel confident being yourself. ?We’re committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. ?We’d like our future workforce to have an equal gender balance, represent a broad mix of people from minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQ+, those with a disability and support social mobility.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Urenco In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!