Technology Team Lead is a key role within in the domain. The Technology Team Lead is responsible for leading of up to 2 cross-functional teams and for the delivery of business value in line with business needs and TUI’s strategy.
As a Technology Team Lead you will work closely with the Product Owner and a varied set of stakeholders in various situations every day. In your role you will tackle and work on variaty of challenges within the world of delivering digital products.
- You need a strong track record of genuine delivery accountability in agile environments hands on delivery experience combined with successfully managing multiple initiatives and stakeholders in various situations.
- You will act as a servant leader and enabler for your team, helping to develop and maintain delivery plans, timescales, resource requirements, key deliverables/milestones, risks and progress.
- You will take responsibility for expansion and further development of agility within your area and the domain.
- You will excel at identifying, de-escalating and resolving conflicts within and between teams. In collaboration with the Head of Technology, you will also plan and manage costs of your team and pro-actively look for efficiencies. Where relevant, you will also take responsibility for prioritisation of work within technical teams.
- You will be responsible (dependent on market jurisdiction rules) for identification and recruitment of new talent into your team, coaching and mentoring existing and new team members and supporting their career development.
- You will focus on creating a culture of technical excellence, innovation, learning and continuous improvement.
- Passionate about and strong knowledge of delivery practices, delivering business value and driving continuous improvement;
- Mastery of moderation, presentation, visualisation techniques and feedback methods with good influencing skills and the ability to make yourself understood to a wide range of staff including near shore/off shore colleagues or (external partners);
- Recognise that psychological safety is one of the key factors in creating high performing teams and organisations;
- High standard of professional integrity and trustworthiness, true believer that autonomy, empowerment and accountability should be in the teams;
- Great communicator, facilitator and influencer comfortable working with a variety of technology and business stakeholders;
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
- Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Flexible working environment
- International career and development opportunities
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the TUI. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!