We are looking for a motivated person to lead, as part of Segment CMS the System Engineering Team. You will manage the team in a motivating and inspiring way. With your experience and knowledge, you are able to work closely with the team, yet on the other hand empowering them to “let them do their thing” without too much interference.
The group consists of technical experts who support software and (network) infrastructure product development. The experts perform concept and requirements definition for these products based on their CMS experience and architecture.
The Team Manager CMS System Engineering is part of the Segment CMS Engineering MT and will be required to inform internal stakeholders about her/his group and to effectuate (process) improvements and changes.
The Team Manager is responsible to make and maintaining a resource planning in-line with the needs coming from the Bids and Projects. In this role you will report to the Engineering Manager Segment CMS and the Head Of System Engineering.
- Clear sense of how to leverage your personality, knowledge and experience to bring out the best in others and yourself;
- You will set the direction, provide energy and connect with your team;
- Good interpersonal and good communication skills towards stakeholders;
- Analytical and solution focused;
- Experience in System Engineering (Requirements Engineering, Model Based Systems Engineering and Product engineering);
- Gained knowledge and experience in development of Software intensive systems;
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes;
- High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness;
- Experience in people management, team management and being able to understand the challenges the team is dealing with;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas;
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills;
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe;
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance;
- You can usually work where and when you want to be able to do your work as well and efficiently as possible. Within Thales we implement hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it;
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalise your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs;
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
The group CMS Engineering which is part of the Segment CMS consists of people responsible for the definition and implementation of CMS (TACTICOS) based on the needs of our customers. The CMS is a product with guaranteed performance and availability of our systems and equipment throughout the life cycle, thus enabling our customers to perform their missions in the Naval Domain with an outstanding performance at a competitive cost, anytime, anywhere.
To strengthen our CMS Engineering activities, we like to recruit for the function of: Team Manager CMS System Engineering.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van de werkgever. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt? Dit kun je doen door ons te mailen op email@example.com.
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier