As a Hardware Test Manager you will set up and manage the test process and qualification of all to deliver equipment together with your team of test engineers, collaborating closely with the Project Manager, the Architect and the Project Design Authority. In this role, you will supervise all the testing activities: from the definition and implementation stages, to the assembly of the solution, and making sure that it provides value for the customer.
The main tasks are:
- Ensuring that the overall Test strategy is defined and maintained;
- Tailoring the Test environment (process, practices and tools, HSE);
- Coordinating Test activities, establishing priorities and integration logical diagrams, conducting tests, analyzing results and transmitting them to development teams;
- Coordinating technical facts commission (i.e. JIRA);
- Managing teams’ workload to ensure schedules are being adhered to;
- Ensuring that the Test team performs Integration to the satisfaction of all external and internal customers;
- Defining, monitoring, consolidating, and reporting on the testing;
- Supporting capitalization activities for the department;
- Being involved in budgeting and scheduling.
- Completed Master’s degree in a technical engineering domain.
- Proven experience in Hardware Test Management and complex test planning.
- Experience leading teams and acting as a mentor to assigned staff.
- You have the drive to deliver robust solutions to customers and build lasting relationships.
- You are willing to engage and develop your team using collaborative work and challenging approaches.
- You enjoy thinking outside the box and being creative.
- You are ideally fluent in both English and Dutch.
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas;
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills;
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe;
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance;
- You can usually work where and when you want to be able to do your work as well and efficiently as possible. Within Thales we implement hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it;
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalise your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs;
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
One of the responsibilities of the CMS Segment within our Naval Engineering unit is the development of Combat & Information Management Systems for marine vessels and their integration with sensor and weapons systems. These complex systems incorporate advanced solutions in the field of information processing, information management, user interaction and sensor and weapons control. As such, our Combat Management System offers essential support for missions ranging from combating piracy to defense against long-range missiles. The CMS Equipment department is responsible for the engineering and delivery of qualified Cabinets, Multi Operational Consoles and all other CMS equipment.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the Thales. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!