As Customer Project Manager you are responsible for setting up and executing Customer Projects in close cooperation with your project team and the Product Project Manager. You are allocated to the segment Fire Control and you report to the Product Segment Manager.
As a Customer Project Manager you will help scope and define projects, and deliver products in compliance with customer requests. You will drive forward projects by managing time, quality and project profitability and by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Have relevant experience in Project Management (managing complex (technical) projects);
- Have a good skillset in project management methods;
- Have the ability to manage complex situations in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Have excellent leadership skills;
- Are strong in motivating and organizing project team members;.
- Have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate effectively on different levels in the organization;
- Are fluent in English;
- IPMA certifications is a plus.
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas;
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organization, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills;
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe;
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance;
- You can usually work where and when you want to be able to do your work as well and efficiently as possible. Within Thales we implement hybrid working where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it;
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalize your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs;
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
As Customer Project Manager you will be leading a team consisting of Product Project managers, Contract manager, Solution Engineering manager and IVVQ-manager.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the Thales. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!