As FPGA-engineer you are responsible for the design, development and verification of complex digital functions in state-of–the-art FPGA technology as applied in our radars. Your work covers the complete development cycle: definition of FPGA-requirements, design of the FPGA-architecture, detailed design (VHDL), implementation, post layout verification (timing, power), verification by simulations on host and validation on the target HW-platform.
You will work in close cooperation with other FPGA-engineers and team-members of other disciplines like system architects, Hardware engineers, Software engineers, etc., often in an international environment. Due to the nature of our work NL-nationality is preferred.
- You have a Master/Bachelor degree in Electronic s Engineering with a specialization in digital electronics;
- You have affinity/experience with the use of Hardware Description Languages;
- You are creative, enterprising and problem solving;
- You are an enthusiastic and persistent personality with good communication skills;
- You are independent but not individual;
- You are fluent in English
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative International organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
The Radar Front-End department consisting of around 75 people, designs and develops state-of-the-art antenna’s for our radars including transmitters, receivers, signal generators, digital signal processing & control and other digital and analog building blocks. Beside that we explore new technologies and innovations for these domains as well as for the architecture of Radar Front-Ends as a whole.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the Thales. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!