Would you like to use your know-how for a sustainable future? Together with our agile working colleagues from different departments you are part of inspection solutions for water supply systems.
Apply to us and work within a creative and multicultural team that deals with data processing and analysis. Measured sensor data is converted into human-readable representations and evaluated. This enables clear decisions to be made regarding the maintenance and upkeep of pipe networks and the water supply of the future can be secured.
As a new team member, you will get the support you need to get started right away!
- You will work in an agile, self-organized and interdisciplinary team
- You work independently on the implementation and documentation of new features
- You design, implement and extend backend and frontend components for reuse
- You ensure the continuous improvement of the application and the software quality using the latest technologies and best practices
- You learn together with the team, develop and share your knowledge and experience
To become part of the ROSEN family, you convince with analytical thinking and a structured and result-oriented way of working Moreover, you should bring with you:
- Degree in the field of information technology or a comparable qualification (e.g. completed training in the IT environment)
- Knowledge of handling databases and containers is an advantage
- Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language and with techniques such as pair programming and code reviews is an advantage
- Motivation to deal with data, frontend and backend topics
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high degree of initiative, commitment and the ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
- Development opportunities and career opportunities in a global, innovative and long-term oriented group of companies with family character
- Flexible working time and Home Office possible
- An open, informal corporate culture, where we celebrate success with social events
- Compatibility of work and family through our company-owned bilingual day care center ROKIDS as well as our bilingual elementary school ROBIGS (optional: day care during the holiday)
- Employer funded pension and capital accumulation benefits
- Company Restaurant (only in Lingen) and fresh fruit is available daily
- Various in-house sports activities (EGYM Wellpass and other offers)
- Attractive leasing offers for IT-products and bikes for private use
- Corporate Benefits - employee offers in changing online shops at top conditions
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
ROSEN is a leading family-owned company founded in 1981 by Hermann Rosen. Over the last 40 years, ROSEN has grown organically and is today a global technology group operating in over 120 countries with more than 4300 employees.
ROSEN Creation Center GmbH is a provider of intelligent system solutions, latest technologies and innovative products and services for customers in the field of conventional and renewable energies, critical infrastructures and other industries. The company benefits from over 40 years of technology, materials and service experience of the ROSEN Group.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of ROSEN Group. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!