- First point of contact towards the customer for operational matters;
- Work closely with client and project team to ensure efficient and effective execution of the assigned project;
- Prepare and manage the day to day operational requirements of projects;
- Conduct operational risk assessments by considering scope, object conditions and history;
- Directly supervise all onsite personnel and relevant subcontractors during projects;
- Ensure all work is carried out safely and in line with company and clients procedures;
- Monitor, control and report project progress;
- Ensure that sufficient competent personnel are provided to carry out the work scopes on projects;
- Preparation and reviewing of technical documentation;
- Record Health and Safety Statistics by project;
- Build up and maintain relationships with clients and other external parties.
- Technical background due to education and or experience;
- Must have a good level of NDT knowledge and experience. Qualifications in NDT methods UT and MT are a plus;
- Good knowledge of EEMUA 159 and/or API 653 is necessary. Having active certification is a plus;
- Project coordination experience is a plus;
- Proactive/Self-starter taking ownership and responsibility for his projects and/or tasks;
- Team player with leadership skills, capable to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills within an international environment;
- Independent, confident and customer-focused mindset;
- Ability to perform activities in a result-oriented manner and work effectively to meet tight deadlines;
- Affinity with computers and knowledge of standard MS office software;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing);
- Good communication in Dutch and German are a plus.
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to the customers. They have flexible working hours, which helps to balance work and family life. If you are interested, working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized - don't hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN. They offer excellent benefits and the employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. They are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Their ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives the employees chances for further development and added experience.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Rosen Group. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!