To keep up the pace of development of RE-liON's products like BLUESUIT, BLACKSUIT and Mission Plan, our software team is looking for a game mechanics developer.
Our ideal new colleague is comfortable working with a mix of hard- and software and understand that our users need 'easy-to-use' solutions. As a game mechanics developer you will be involved in projects, working closely with the development teams to create outstanding game experiences. We would appreciate if you think along the development and improvements by applying the latest techniques. In addition, you get to learn new things and work with the newest VR/AR devices.
- VR/Realtime 3D graphics;
- Participating in design of projects;
- Creation of game mechanics with Unreal Engine;
- Creation of supporting systems such as development tools and distribution systems;
- Close collaboration with developers of other specializations;
What we require:
- HBO bachelor or similar in Game Development, Software Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experienced with Unreal Engine
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programming techniques
- Good written and verbal skills in English
What we desire:
- Experience with Virtual Reality
- Experience with C++
- A challenging working environment with sufficient variety.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow with our ambitious organization.
- A chance to constantly work with the latest appealing technologies.
- A salary that grows based on your development.
- An informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours as far as possible.
- Type of employment: minimum 32, preferred 40 hours.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of RE-LiON. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!