We are looking to expand our Team and would like to introduce ourselves briefly;
We are the Pentair industrial BU Cloud solutions Team (10fte). Our team develops systems that unlock data. Data that is present in our Industrial systems and creates valuable information for the users of our systems. Think for example of industrial systems for water and beer filtration, biogas upgrading plants, CO2 recovery installations.
We do this by offering WebApps and Mobile apps that are complementary to the physical systems. The apps provide insight into the functioning and efficiency of our systems and can be optimized based on this data. This, of course, with a view to sustainability. This makes them an integral part of these systems. The core of all these digital solutions consists of a cloud framework developed by Pentair into which all our systems fit; After all, we do “data ingestion” everywhere, we store the data obtained, analyze it and represent the generated information in web and mobile apps. Pentair does not see these data 'insights' as a 'nice extra' but as an essential part of our future.
If you would like to join us, we expect the following from you;
• 3+ years of experience with Python/R/SQL programming languages
• experience working with AWS services such as S3, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Sagemaker (AWS Data Engineer certificate)
• basic skills of machine learning and data mining algorithms, preferably with time series data
• ability to use data visualization to provide business insights
• curiosity, positive attitude and the will to share knowledge in order to grow as an (international) team
Of course, you can also expect something from us;
• You can work for a fun organization within a team that focuses on quality, innovation and self-development
• We offer good facilities to work optimally at home (you are at the office for at least 2 days)
• Our monthly salary is in line with the market
• 27 vacation days and 13 ADV based on full-time employment of 40 hours per week
• You can join our PME pension scheme
• We are covered by a Collective Labor Agreement, METALEKTRO
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
At Pentair, we help the world sustainably move, improve and enjoy water, life’s most essential resource. From our residential and business water solutions, to industrial water management and everything in between, Pentair is focused on smart, sustainable water solutions that help our planet and people thrive.
Pentair had revenue in 2022 of approximately $4.1 billion, and trades under the ticker symbol PNR. With approximately 11,250 global employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, we work to help improve lives and the environment around the world. To learn more, visit Pentair.com.
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!