Tasks and responsibilities
- Set-up, plan and execute experiments, related to water, food/beverage research and dairy from lab to full scale.
- Co-ordination and planning of activities involved in R&D projects.
- Process and report test results and advise on experimental program.
- Validation of methods, results and test equipment.
- Design, install and/or modify new equipment/test lines when needed.
- Participate in different project teams. Co-operate with internal and external stakeholders e.g. customers and supplier companies, research institutes and universities.
At Pentair, we inspire people to move, improve and enjoy life’s essential resources for happier, healthier lives. From our residential and business water solutions, to our sustainable innovations and applications, we deliver smart, sustainable solutions for life.
Pentair had revenue in 2021 of approximately $3.8 billion, and trades under the ticker symbol PNR. With approximately 11,250 global employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, we work to help improve lives and the environment around the world. To learn more, visit Pentair.com.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the University of Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!