As a Controls Engineer at IMS you work in a project team to design control systems for high precision / high volume production lines. You work with various systems such as PLC, PC, HMI, Vision, Motion Control, Fieldbus and robot. You are responsible for the software and hardware design, fitting within the system architecture, from concept to turn-key installation. You implement or supervise the software design and organize the realization of the hardware design. You have an eye for detail, are creative, accurate, analytical, independent, quality conscious and involved. You also have good communication skills and a proactive attitude to work.
- Translate the user requirements into functional specifications and then into a design of the operation system (hardware and software);
- Responsible for the software and hardware design, from concept to turn-key installation;
- Implementing or supervising the software design and organizing the realization of the hardware design;
- Conduct technical consultation with the customer and project managers;
- Work with PLC (Beckhoff), PC, HMI, Vision, Motion Control and Robot;
- Preparation and supervision or do tests yourself;
- Test & debug the machine;
- Supervising work that is or will be outsourced.
- A Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, System & Controls, Mechatronics or similar;
- You have gained extensive experience in a similar position and extensive knowledge of and experience with automated production;
- From a high degree of freedom and independence, you know how to make a proactive contribution to the team and the organization;
- You like to connect with other disciplines and you think in an innovative and result-oriented way.
- A varied job in an innovative, dynamic working environment where you get the opportunity to be really involved in the project from A to Z;
- Always a challenge to find precisely that technical solution that others cannot find;
- Room for personal and professional development;
- An engaged group of colleagues who want to make it happen together;
- The ability to travel for work.
Production capacity for competitive advantage
Tailormade and effective solutions which can grow along with changing market demand. IMS from entrepreneurial Almelo in Twente designs and produces robust, scalable production lines. With them, small assembled products can be manufactured in high volumes with the optimal quality level. For clients, this results in exact micro-assembly.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of IMS. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!