In this role you will:
- Conduct market research across Europe for our partners
- Create and execute European sales strategies
- Acquire and develop new business relationships across Europe
- Find new opportunities that fit with the value proposition of our North American partners
- Travel to meet with existing and potential customers
- Develop and demonstrate your sales skills, from cold acquisition to complex deal closing
- Support and coordinate the project and the team
- Initiate marketing activities and attend events such as trade shows
- Able to think and operate on a Bachelor level
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional sales and business development experience.
- Natural interest in manufactured goods for the industry oriented to a wide range of verticals including Construction, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Energy, and Manufacturing
- Experience in software sales is a plus
- A curious, consultative and commercial nature that can successfully introduce a range of solutions that is clearly understood by customers
- Action-oriented, energetic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in English is required, another EU language will be a big plus, especially French and / or German
- Ability to travel 25% of your time within Europe and occasionally to the U.S.
- You are living or are willing to live within a radius of 45 minutes of Almelo
- A competitive salary and bonus program
- A growing international team with strong technical sales knowledge
- An energetic work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- The opportunity to develop yourself on a professional and personal level
- 25 vacation days per year, plus 2 extra for CSR activities
- Option to work from home one day per week
Bedrijfsprofiel EuroDev B.V.
Since it was established in 1996, EuroDev has been the preferred business development partner of more than 300 North American businesses. Today, our workforce consists of more than 75 highly skilled, multilingual professionals committed to our clients’ success—and to the EuroDev vision.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Eurodev. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!