- As a creative professional you are able to implement standardized solutions based on broad technical knowledge and experience
- You enjoy having a coordinating and/or executive role in projects, you can translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- You have experience in managing a SharePoint system, ideally in upgrading a SharePoint environment on premise
- You have good knowledge of application and web servers and MS SQL
- Information security is part of your work, thinking and behavior
- With your sound programming knowledge, you are able to develop applications, interfaces and scripts
- As member of the IT team you perform 2nd and 3rd level support for applications under your responsibility
- Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflow, Adlib Rendition server, Citrix, ITIL don't sound strange to you
- You have a bachelor's degree (preferably Computer Science)
- You will get a lot of freedom and space to develop yourself and to grow;
- You like having your own responsibility, challenges and variation in your work;
- You think it is important to work in an enthusiastic and spontaneous team with lots of experience and knowledge;
- You would like to work for an innovative, high-tech and international company;
- With us, you will find an informal working environment, we have an active staff association and we also organize fun activities outside work;
Bedrijfsprofiel ETC Nederland
ETC’s corporate IT department consists of 3 teams: an Infrastructure team, a SAP/ERP team and a Business Applications team. For the last-mentioned team we are looking for an Application Engineer, location Almelo.
The team manages business critical commercial applications such as SharePoint, Thinkwise, Topdesk, Interflex and is also responsible for developing and maintaining custom-made applications for the ETC sites in 4 countries.
We are looking for an Application Engineer who would be a plus to our international “Application” Team with a customer-oriented attitude and excellent communication skills and who enjoys working with many different people.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of ETC. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!