As SAP/ERP Manager, you will serve as an intermediary between the business and IT. You will oversee the SAP solution and manage a team to configure and customize the application with the goal to support the business requirements. You and your team will maintain, design and implement business processes in SAP and generate (financial) KPI’s from the system. You should enjoy supporting the business with analysis and operational problem solving in SAP. As a manager, you will lead a team of five SAP engineers ensuring that SAP and related systems such as MES are smoothly integrated in supporting the business requirements and management information needs
- Work with the team to maintain, create and execute the roadmap for SAP business systems and integration.
- Accountable for the creation of workflows and reports in SAP, enhancements and further implementation of
- Accountable for the testing and the commissioning of any new changes.
- Development of analyses (big data) and management information from SAP and supporting business management in cost calculations, performance management, planned versus actual reporting, etc.
- Manage internal support teams in the Netherlands and Germany and third party service providers related to SAP business applications.
- Accountable for managing technical support and functional master data management in SAP.
- Provide leadership in change management, supporting the organization in new processes and manage a change board setting the right priorities.
- Support Infrastructure and other IT experts to maintain services and continuity for the business.
- You have significant experience as functional consultant in SAP and would like to work in an environment where you can make a difference in the further implementation of SAP business solutions. You are a self-starter and enjoy supporting others in managing operational and financial processes and business analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in implementing SAP, preferably some years hands on experience.
- Sound knowledge of SAP Finance, PS, MM, PP and QM. Experience on S/4 HANA is a pre.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience at various organizational levels in English, Dutch and preferably German.
- Proven track record and experience in developing SAP processes and procedures as well as successfully executing projects in either FICO, PS, PP and/or QM.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work with little supervision, while resilient to change.
- You seek optimization and continuous improvement.
- You are a team player, stress resistant and well organized.
As an employee within ETC Nederland you will have a nice workplace and a good future at a healthy and modern High-Tec company. There is a collegial working atmosphere where respect for each other and teamwork are important.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- Salary in line with the market, depending on your age and experience, travel allowance, Collective Labor Agreement Grootmetaal Metalektro, pension scheme via Pensioenfonds PME, 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Personal growth and development.
- We not only invest in machinery, but also invest in our people by training and courses. We also like to think along with you! Your interests and what you want are looked at.
- Compensation in health insurance. We think that the health of our employees is very important. You will also receive a monthly contribution of 113% gross for your health insurance!
- A nice annual bonus!! Objectives are set annually and reviewed during the year. ETC Nederland organizes special days dedicated to a goal on safety/security.
- There is a team budget set for each employee to participate in team building exercise once a year
- A staff association that provides the best monthly outings! Think of going to the casino, sports activities, company visits, workshops and the annual large staff party.
- Sports with your colleagues! There is a weekly bootcamp in which you can participate!
Bedrijfsprofiel ETC Nederland
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of ETC Netherlands. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!