- Communication with customers on requirements and application solutions
- Achieve customer acceptance on final chip specification
- Be able to translate and combine customer requirements into design specifications and design solutions
- Technical ownership for the analog part of the IC (from conceptual work to validation/characterization)
- Organize and participate in design reviews
- Review the IC design, evaluation, characterization and test results
- Document all development/design issues, contribute to datasheets, architectural specifications and development plans
- Perform feasibility studies and analyze new analog design concepts. Contribute to the company’s product portfolio roadmap
- Compare competitor solutions and propose differentiating concepts/solutions
- Act as a lead engineer in complex projects, schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project leaders
- Guide junior engineers and subcontractors
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- 10+ years of deep working experience in Analog IC design
- Full competence in all aspects of Analog IC design
- Detailed know-how of and experience with modelling and running AMS simulations
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes
- Team player with strong human relations skills, able to motivate development teams to deliver best in class quality and go the last mile
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Bedrijfsprofiel Bruco Integrated Circuits B.V.
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Bruco. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!