- You will be responsible for the technical development of their innovative cloud-based e-health platform.
- You will be involved in all phases of the development process, from specification through design and implementation to maintenance.
- You will develop new features and enhancements, participate in code reviews, engage in pair programming, and use testing to your advantage.
- You can help us further our transition to a data driven architecture
- You thrive in a team setting, enjoy collaborating with other devs, UX designers and end users
- Someone with demonstrable experience in developing scalable, high-performance web applications
- An urge to write clean code
- A thorough understanding of concepts like dependency injection, (de)coupling and compiler passes
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant areas
- Someone who knows PHP frameworks – they work with Symfony
- Experience with Docker, mySQL and MongoDB, RabbitMQ are a big plus
Why you’ll love it at Avinty Karify:
- They are a developer-oriented company – without you, there’s no product
- Your work will have real purpose and you’ll help to change lives – really
- They're a dedicated, fun team of people you’ll enjoy being around; one team working on one project
- They have a beautiful stack and smooth integration
- They offer a competitive salary with a 32 or 40-hour contract
About Avinty Karify:
Karify is a web&app-platform on on the forefront of e-mental healthcare. Healthcare professionals, like psychologists, and patients use Karify for online treatment, communication and as a permanent record of their health record. This is all tailored towards changing behaviour of patients in the context of a mental healthcare setting – ranging from dealing with stress at work to personality disorders and for all ages. Karify is integrated in existing organisations or used to build new digital clinics.
At Avinty Karify they pride ourselves on their “build the best code you can” mindset. Their software is constantly being expanded and improved in a fast-paced, agile environment where teamwork is key and all suggestions are considered.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Avinty. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!