- Design, develop, implement and test firmware;
- Develop supporting software tools for testing activities;
- Execute research projects that expand our knowledge of new technologies;
- Write documentation required for the certification of the products and for the capturing of acquired knowledge.
- A university degree in electrical engineering with at least 2 years experience;
- Practical experience in FPGA firmware design, debugging and verification (use of different VHDL simulation tools and scripting);
- Knowledge of the completion of multiple FPGA based designs with a preference for Xilinx architecture.
It's considered a plus if you have:
- Experience with software development for supporting activities such as user interfaces, testing scripts, etc.;
- Experience with model-based design and/or high-speed control algorithms;
- Knowledge of design life-cycle and accompanying documents (DO-254 as an example).
Interested in the above topic and prepared to further develop this interest. You are creative, enjoy challenges and is motivated to develop firmware and associated electronic hardware. Your Dutch and English communication skills are strong, both written and orally.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Aeronamic. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working? You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!