In our high-tech machine development projects, you will be responsible for making electrical schematics, generating product documentation in EPLAN tooling and maintaining our component library, together with other engineers. Besides that, you play a central role in the eventual integration of prototypes and production models. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding integration, production, (field) service and technical support. In the projects, you work together with electronic architect, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics. Part of your daily work is to develop test strategies, test performance specifications (TPS), test plans and execute them with all the necessary tools, test set-up or equipment. Afterwards, you make the Test Analyses Reports (TAR) and discuss them with stakeholders, and set up proposals for redesign if needed. Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems,
- Maintaining installed base lines,
- Documenting test analysis results,
- Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures.
- Hands-on work including troubleshooting.
- Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics, but you are also interested in other areas such as mechanics, mechatronics and software. This position is based in the Electronics group of VDL ETG Technology & Development. In this position you will report to the Groupleader Electronics.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- Experience with EPLAN P8 software,
- Proven hands-on experience
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
- Good in time management and setting priorities
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
Bedrijfsprofiel VDL Enabling Technologies Group
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van VDL. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!