As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the on time delivery of the electrical design, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
- Design and detail Electrical Mechanical Modules
- Design components and (sub)systems
- Produce Technical Product Documentation for your designs
- Support outsourcing of specific activities, for example design of Printed Circuit Boards
- Contribute to the writing of system design specifications and system engineering guidelines.
- Align activities with Technology & Development teams of customers
- Operate in a multidisciplinary (project) team
- Bachelor or Master degree Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Equivalent. Important traits are:
- You have experience with 3D CAD software (NX, Solidworks)
- You are effective working in a team but can also perform independently
- You are accurate, analytical and a problem solver. Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Willing to travel to the Eindhoven region
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment with a dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- a competitive salary
- annual profit sharing
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days (working time reduction)
- a solid pension plan
- plenty of personal development through training and education
- an annual VDL party with all colleagues from VDL Groep
- internal growth opportunities
- various collective arrangements
- participation in sports activities
Bedrijfsprofiel VDL Enabling Technologies Group
Do you like being challenged to get the best out of yourself? To develop products on the edge of what is feasible? Then VDL ETG T&D fits you perfectly! With a team of 200 enthusiastic and driven colleagues, we develop complex and innovative mechatronic modules and systems. In your work you contribute to the further development of high-tech equipment for computer chips, the fight against diseases, the investigation of the universe and the understanding of details in cells and molecules. You do this for various international customers in the semiconductor industry (semiconductor), analytical, science, solar, LED, medical and aerospace industry.
Working at VDL ETG T&D means a lot of freedom and diversity. We offer you technical challenges in the field of engineering and project management with specializations in electronics, mechatronics, software and physics. In multidisciplinary teams you work together with the customer, development and production at home and abroad. This gives you every opportunity to demonstrate your result-oriented approach through the high degree of independence and responsibility in your position. VDL ETG is a unique employer due to the combination of engineering and high-tech production facilities under one roof, an informal and open working atmosphere and growth opportunities in our locations in Eindhoven, Almelo, Trübbach (Switzerland), Suzhou (China), Singapore and Fremont (USA). Do you have a hands-on mentality? A techie in heart and soul? Then become our new colleague!
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of VDL. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!