Reporting to the Manager of Project Support, you will develop and when necessary change project baseline estimates ensuring they fully reflect the project concerned and that those risks and are fully integrated with the project baseline schedule. The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Accountability for the development of probabilistically modelled project cost estimates
- Production of counter estimates to enable validation of vendor offers and claims
- Supporting the development of Capital Expenditure Proposals
- Estimating the impact of any project change requests
- Carrying out peer reviews of cost estimates produced by others
- This role will also ensure knowledge is retained and transferred and undertake lessons learnt reviews to promote continuous improvement
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- Significant project estimating experience including projects over €100 million, brownfield and turnaround/outage projects
- Professional cost estimating qualification e.g. AACE or equivalent
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and engineering drawings of varying complexity
- Ability to co-ordinate disparate information into a coherent estimate
- Sound understanding of good practice estimating processes and principles including probabilistic modelling
- Experienced user of relevant software packages
Bedrijfsprofiel URENCO Nederland B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Urenco. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!