Reporting to the Manager of Project Support, you will provide effective and efficient Project Controls support to their assigned project(s). The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Overall responsibility for the reporting of project status in relation to safety, scope, cost, schedule and Business benefits objectives
- Provide portfolio level reports and resource planning
- Develop project control strategies specific to the project requirements, own the project controls plan and flow down requirements to the supply chain
- Analyse project and supply chain progress flagging issues to the Project Manager in good time to enable remedial action
- Responsibility for implementing project control metrics to enable performance analysis
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in the entire project lifecycle, from concept development to hand-over
- Educated to degree level a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Project Management or Project controls Qualification / Accreditation such as APM, PMI or ACostE Etc.
- Experience of and be skilled in managing ambiguity and being confident to take accountability for delivering to the business objectives
- Demonstrable ability in building teams of highly performing professionals, communicating strategy and building a team accountable for delivery
- Analytical bias with attention to detail specifically concerning data collation, analysis and presentation
- Conversant in business English and in the business language specific to role location
Bedrijfsprofiel URENCO Nederland B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of TakeAway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!