Role: You assist the Manager of Accounting in his day-to-day activities and assists in the month-, quarter- and year-end closing of the BV and the BV’s subsidiaries. You execute financial transactions within the BV and with regard to the BV’s subsidiaries.
Reporting structure: The Accounting Officer reports directly to the Manager of Accounting.
Tasks & responsibilities:
Main area 1:
Is responsible for correct and accurate financial bookings in compliance with accounting rules & guidelines.
- Assisting the Manager of Accounting with executing the applicable tasks within the Accounting department
- Handling of the daily financial transactions
- Handling tax obligations with regards to the BV and BV’s subsidiaries
- Execute intercompany transactions
- Billing and making credit notes
- Customer pricing
Main area 2:
Timely and correct month-, quarter- and year-end closing of the BV and BV’s subsidiaries
- Correct and timely closing of the BV and BV’s subsidiaries within the guidelines set by the Manager of Accounting
- Determine correct monthly accruals
- Assists in preparing financial reporting
- Sox compliancy
- Accurate and analytical
- Output driven
- Stress resistant
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Fluent in English with the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge of financial application software, ERP system and MS-Office
Bedrijfsprofiel Universal Electronics
Universal Electronics (UEI) - world leader in sense and control technology for the smart home.
UEI’s embedded software, hardware and cloud services provide intelligence to seamlessly control and interact with an expanding list of home entertainment and smart home electronics. Every year UEI pushes the boundaries of what control is and what it is able to do by developing and applying emerging technologies. UEI continues to earn its status as the innovative leader with the largest and most comprehensive intellectual property portfolio in the industry. We have led the way in deploying tens of millions of control solutions that feature voice, touch and motion control as well as the advanced connectivity solutions featuring Zigbee®, RF4CE, Bluetooth® smart and Wi-Fi® communication protocols.
Our business segments
Universal Electronics Inc. develops control and sensing technology solutions and manufactures a broad line of remote control products, sensors, embedded hardware and software that enhance and simplify the home entertainment and smart home experience. Our offerings include:
• Standard and advanced remote control products featuring radio frequency and infrared technologies with Voice, Touch and Motion sensing interfaces that are sold to subscription broadcasting providers (Cable, Satellite and IPTV), other service providers, OEM, retailers and private label customers.
• State-of-the-art Integrated Circuits on which our software and universal device control database is embedded and intellectual property is sold to OEM, Multi Service Provider and private label customers.
• Software, firmware and technology solutions that can enable devices such as TV’s, set-top boxes, smart phones, tablets, gaming controllers, Smart Home hubs, and other consumer electronic devices to wirelessly set-up, connect and interact with home networks.
• Smart Home sensor, security and climate control product and technologies for HVAC, home appliance, IoT, and pro-security verticals.
• Audio Video and Smart Home accessories sold, directly and indirectly, to consumers.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Universal;Electronics. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7521 PT ENSCHEDE
053 - 4888 000