The Jr. Software Developer is responsible for core product development and data analytics:
- Support of new feature implementations and product releases.
- Issue/bug resolution and sustaining support of existing releases.
- Perform Data Analytics over data from our Cloud customers help debug and identify issues in the core product.
- Participate in dialog with other developers in discussing current and proposed architecture, defects, enhancements and other issues.
- Work with and maintain automated build and test framework.
- Maintain and publish detailed build test strategies, test plans, test cases and test reports.
The Junior Software Developer is a member of the software development team and will report to the local Software Engineering Manager, while working closely with the Teams in Bangalore and San Mateo CA.
- S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Knowledge in some of the following technologies: Java, Android, C/C++, SQL, Python, Ruby, HTTP, TCP.
- Proficient user of Linux.
- Solid understanding of software fundamentals.
- Energetic and a natural innovator.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with international colleagues or clients.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Knowledge and background in IOT, Home Automation, RF technologies, Zigbee, Wifi is a plus
- Experience with automated test frameworks, and technical documentation is a plus.
- Embedded software development experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies and software development life cycle is a plus
Bedrijfsprofiel Universal Electronics
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We designed & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven embedded software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
As a member of this multi-disciplinary team you will be involved in every aspect of next generation data-driven products. This would require deep understanding of UEI’s core technologies as well as technology trends in embedded systems, and consumer electronics. You will always be faced with a new puzzle to solve with current or new technologies with a single goal in mind, an unmatched user experience for our products.
We are all students here, and we do what it takes to achieve the goal. We are looking for a hands-on self-starter to join the fun.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Universal Electronics. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7521 PT ENSCHEDE 053 - 4888 000