As System Test/IVVQ Engineer you have the responsibility to integrate, verify, validate and qualify the solution towards our customers.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
We offer the possibility of working in an exciting and technically challenging domain integrating combat and information management systems with sensors and effectors on board of naval ships. These complex systems include advanced solutions in the area of information processing, information management, user interaction and control of sensors and effectors.
The integration, verification and validation activities take place at the premises of different suppliers, land-based test locations and on board of ships around the world.
The Solutions IVVQ group has the responsibility to integrate naval mission solutions and participates in the complete cycle of concept definition, system design, system integration and qualification.
Possible career paths include becoming a senior IVVQ Engineering or Integration Manager within our Solution IVVQ group or towards other roles within our national/international environment.
We are in search for a colleague who:
- has a Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering, e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- has experience in integration, verification and validation of complex industrial systems, preferably naval domain (Electronic-, AntiAir-, AntiSurface- & AntiSubmarine Warfare, LINK- and radar systems)
- has experience in preparation and performing tests and integration activities: documentation, software installation, testing, problem analysis, defect reports, etc.
- has good communication skills.
- is a team player.
- is capable of working directly with customers.
- is pragmatic, flexible, determined and well organized.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Interested in working in international multicultural teams.
- Flexible to travel internationality.
- is Willing to learn other languages
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Within Naval Engineering, the department Naval System Engineering is responsible for the complete development cycle of products and solutions: concept definition, system design, system integration and validation. The group Solution IVVQ which is part of the Naval System Engineering department consists of people responsible for the IVVQ activities on solution level.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Thales. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!