Thales Nederland is committed to becoming ‘data-driven company’, where facts and unambiguous information are leading in decision making. As Master Data Manager at TNL, you collaborate with operational specialists to define, document, implement and monitor corporate meta data, data lineage, data standards and data quality KPI’s. Furthermore, you work closely with the other Master Data Managers to build up an Enterprise data model and you take care of data integrity across business applications.
Your week is dynamic; you spend your time improving the data quality in our internal business applications together with colleagues from different departments within TNL. You convince stakeholders on strategic, tactical and operational level of the importance of Data Management and try to make the data transformation happen within the organization. You are the ‘data expert’ and you help your business colleagues to execute analyses and get insight on how and where to improve data within the specific perimeter. Also, you are an important link in the delivery of new Business Intelligence (BI) projects by being responsible for data validation for new reports and dashboards created by the EIM team.
You are proactive, flexible and you have a vibrant personality. You dare to challenge to status quo. Also, you have excellent communicative skills and you easily communicate with stakeholders from all different levels in the organization.
You control your own career opportunities within Thales. There are plenty of possibilities to develop. You could further extend your knowledge and experience in the direction of IT and (enterprise) architecture, but you also could steer towards process management. With some own initiative and curiosity, there are lots of opportunities within Thales, both in the Netherlands and outside of the Netherlands.
We are in search for a colleague who:
- Holds a relevant HBO/WO degree (preferable Industrial Engineering Management or Business&IT)
- Experience with or some knowledge of data architecture principles and practices.
- Understanding of business processes and business process modelling.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp high-level picture and dive deep into details.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with data analysis and working with databases is a plus.
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible. ‘The goal is to turn data into information and information into insight’
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Thales. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!