As a CSL, your role is to ensure that information on the customer’s satisfaction is retrieved and used for improvements. This is a dedicated role for Thales Nederland (TNL) in order to improve our products, services and business.
The customer’s satisfaction is measured with surveys. For the domestic market (the Netherlands) you organize the customer surveys together with the Customer Account Team (CAT) NL. For surveys in export countries you will manage the TNL-interests in the locally defined surveys. In addition you will analyse the results of these surveys an make action plan with the CATs and provide feedback to the customers. Furthermore you explore extra opportunities to retrieve customer satisfaction information in a structured way.
Besides the customer satisfaction surveys, as a CSL you are also responsible for managing the Customer Complaints. This includes actively gathering, monitoring and pursing solutions of the customer complaints and potential customer complaints together with different stakeholders.
You abstract the lessons learned from the customer complaints and survey outputs and use them to drive improvements.
As CSL for Thales NL you participate in Thales Group customer satisfaction activities.
- A relevant (technical) degree, such as computer science, engineering, business management.
- Profound interest and professional experience in high-tech systems, processes and quality in professional international market.
- An analytical thinker with an open and curious mind and excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex and multi-national environment wherein you manage/influence various stakeholders, create (quality) awareness and challenge the status quo.
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Bedrijfsprofiel Thales Nederland
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Quality and Customer Satisfaction (QCS) is responsible for managing the management system, assuring the quality of operational activities (bids, developments, projects and products) and supporting the maturity and performance of the organisation with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and driving competitiveness. The department enhances the accountability of operational teams for the quality of their output, strengthens the learning, improvement and problem solving capabilities and develops the maturity of the organisation by leveraging operational best practices. QCS has a responsibility to increase transparency when it comes to operational performance and reports independently to senior management.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Thales. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!