You will be the bridge between SRE and Security teams. Your day to day job will be together with the SRE teams that deal with cloud infrastructure and CI/CD automation, while you align and prioritize your work together with the Security department to serve the security and auditability needs of the company. Your main role in this job is to identify, propose, implement and maintain security solutions for our production IT landscape. Here’s a flavour of the tasks you could take on in this team.
- Design and configuration of security principals within existing and/or new environments
- Reviewing and improving upon current security measures within any of the specializations in the team
- Creating and improving on proactive monitoring relevant to security of the environments and/or specific applications
- Improving security in working methods that the department uses (e.g. auditable methods of working, concealing secrets in infra-as-a-code codebase)
- Reviewing and improving security policies in e.g. AWS IAM
- Ensuring auditability of changes.
- Investigation and remediation of security incidents
- Organizing automated security audits
And you are able to focus on key issues and the details that come with it. Driven by innovation, leadership, you take ownership for results while setting the right environment for teams and people to excel. This is you:
- Several years of relevant work experience in security
- Several years of relevant work experience in DevOps
- Strong understanding of security concepts and practice
- A strong drive to automate all the things.
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, others)
- Experience with infra-as-a-code (e.g. puppet, ansible, terraform)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both spoken and written in English
- Able to work autonomously and to be responsible for your own work and projects
What we offer
- Being part of a dynamic and international e-commerce company with flat hierarchies
- Joining an international and professional team
- Nobody owns code in our company, so you are free to contribute to any project
- We offer a schooling budget that allows you to attend conferences and Workshops, we encourage you to not only develop apps but also yourself
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan
- A laptop with your desired OS
- Awesome team events and global gatherings, such as our annual ski trip and summer event at the beach!
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Whether it’s party-night pizza or superb salads, we keep millions of food-lovers happy. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now delivering in 24 countries worldwide – from the Netherlands to New Zealand. But the secret to our growth isn’t food, it’s people. From marketing maestros to tech specialists and analytics experts, our international teams give us the ingredients for success.
Our Enschede office is a hub for tech talent and IT specialists. Based in a lively part of the city, close to a range of amenities and within walking distance of Enschede Central station, we think it could be the best spot in town.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of TakeAway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!