The Head of Sales Chains is responsible for a team of Key Account Managers, Business Development Managers and Sales Teamlead. You’ll formulate strategies in close collaboration with Senior Management to meet the targets.
Besides overseeing high-level sales and marketing activities, you’ll be analyzing performance reports of portfolios and derive measures.
As a strategic planner with extensive forecast setting experience, you're always one step ahead. But we’re also counting on you as:
- Building a team, you’re able to get the right people at the right place
- You have proven leadership skills and you’re able to coach and develop the people through training and coaching sessions
- Maintaining close relationships with the top-3 HQ key accounts
- Keeping up to date with market changes and competitor’s performance
- Carrying out regular meetings with the sales team to review performance
- Setting sales targets and guiding the team towards their achievement
- Responsible for the further expansion and development of the sales team and for planning and implementing sales development programs
Can you deliver...
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing
- 7-10 years’ experience in which 3 to 4 years in leadership roles
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Experience with key accounts or chains
- Sales experience preferably in a data-driven or tech-related company
- Ability to be flexible, resilient and adapt to a continually changing environment
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to a higher level of performance
Here is our offer
We believe that your expertise deserves great rewards. That means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- An impactful and varied role in our Sales department
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in our Enschede office, fantastic team and company events
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 26 years of holiday per year
- Contribution to your travel costs and a budget for ordering lunch
- Ability to travel
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Since our creation in 2000, we’ve transformed from a small attic business to a food delivery powerhouse with customers across Europe and Israel. Things have got even more exciting now, with the expansion into new countries and continents as Just Eat Takeaway.
As a truly global operation, with customers from Berlin to Brisbane, it’s vital to ensure that business development and key accounts are expertly handled across our markets. That’s where you come in.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of TakeAway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!