As our Improvement Specialist, you have a wide scope across the business. Covering everything from continuous improvement to large-scale operational and commercial topics and process improvement, you play a key part in delivering success for our restaurants.
Collaboration and communication are central parts of this role. You work within our Commercial Excellence team and support cross-functional departments on Account Management topics – operational and commercial. These range from product enhancements to bettering working processes.
As our improvement expert, we’re also counting on you to:
- Participate in a wide range of assignments, including leading well-defined ones
- Help to define requirements and identify the best ways to address them in line with our overall business goals
- Analyse information requirements that may cross multiple systems
- Assist Partner Marketing and other relevant stakeholders on commercial communication plans and campaigns
- Proactively provide data-driven strategies for improving or automating processes
- Take an independent, well-organised and proactive approach to your work
- Excellent process and project management skills, as well as managing any bottlenecks
- Experience as an Administrator or Super User with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus
Ready to spice up our processes? Here is what we need from you:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Improvement Specialist, Project Manager or similar – preferably relating to Account Management and/or Sales
- Advanced knowledge of project management & processes
- A strong understanding of operations & commercial processes
- Experience in an e-commerce environment & with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems from an administrator or Super-user perspective is a major advantage
- Able to map operational & commercial requirements – e.g. implementing tools, marketplace engagement, partner performance & account management insights
- Understanding of complex business requirements, processes and software (i.e. Salesforce, Tableau, Asana)
- Fluent English (written & spoken). Additional languages are a plus
Here is our offer:
- Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- An impactful role in a young, professional and international team
- A dynamic workplace in Enschede, Amsterdam or Berlin (you choose which of our stylish offices to work in!)
- Fantastic team & company events
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Contribution to travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
We’ve grown from a small attic start-up to become a global food delivery powerhouse. As Just Eat Takeaway.com, we have around 50 million active customers across 24 countries, from Berlin to Brisbane.
Operating in a fast-paced, competitive industry, we need to get the best restaurants on our platform and help them grow and succeed. That’s where our Commercial Excellence team comes in.
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!