You’ll be working in multiple squads where you will be part in the development of new features in our backoffice products. The Backend developer(s) in your squad will provide you the right API endpoints and you will be working on implementing the UI / UX using the components from design system. As a Frontend Developer you are the connection between the data driven back end teams and the user experience driven teams to create a marvelous experience for our customer support employees in 10 European countries and Israel handling millions of orders for millions of customers.
So, you’re a passionate developer who enjoys collaborating across the company. That’s
awesome. But we’re also looking for someone with…
- 3+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer and min. 1 years of experience with Vue.js
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience with Gitlab CI & Artifactory is a plus
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Experience with Jest / Cypress is a plus
- Fluent command of English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Experienced, highly-skilled software developers are hard to find. We can offer you a fast growing company, very professional Frontend teams, with the ability to influence change and improve not only our technical stack, but our whole consumer vertical. And there’s more...
- Competitive salary
- Enjoy professional perks like training budgets for conferences
- Great ways to relax, with company events like our summer party and snow event
- Solid pension plan and healthcare collective to join
- Dynamic work environment in our stunning Enschede office
- Contribution to travel costs and lunch expenses
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Serving customers from Amsterdam to Tel Aviv, we’re proud to be Continental Europe’s leading online food delivery service. But just like our delivery drivers, we’re always on the move. Based in our tech hub in Enschede (The Netherlands), our developers has an inspiring base from which to produce innovative work.
Our backoffice products exists to support our customer support agents who process millions of orders, handling tickets and administrating restaurants to create the best possible food delivery experience.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!