As our Senior Product Designer, you lead the way in designing the touch-screen devices used by our partner restaurants – ensuring business runs smoothly for them. That means leading the way in designing every aspect of the UX, from how it looks to how it functions.
Being a senior designer on this product, you have the opportunity to work autonomously – using tools like Sketch, Abstract and Invision. The goal? Creating something that works for everyone from independent restaurants to big chains, and from the counter to the kitchen.
While autonomy is important, collaboration is also key to this role. That means:
- Liaising with the Product Owner to gather key insights that you can transform into features and improvements
- Working alongside developers, ensuring your design plans fit with their work
- Reaching out to restaurant owners for feedback on their experience with it
- 5+ years’ experience in digital design roles. Product experience is a big advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design or a similar field. UX training is also a plus.
- Experience designing for touch screens is another big plus
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- Experience of using Sketch and setting up & testing prototypes with Invision
- Confident making key decisions and taking ownership
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy collaborating with colleagues
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to make a major impact in a growing, globally-renowned business
- Fantastic company-wide events, including our annual snow event
- A dynamic workplace in Enschede, with excellent transport links (you’ll be based in our stylish new office!)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, a large canteen, regular drinks events…and more
- Contribution to travel costs and ordering lunches
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
From fries with friends to party-night pizza, we deliver to millions of people in 11 countries every week. Whether they call us Thuisbezorgd.nl, Takeaway.com or “that food app”, they all rely on our platform.
We’ve grown from a small attic business to a global food delivery powerhouse, thanks to our innovative products for customers, restaurants and colleagues alike. That’s where you come in.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van de werkgever. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!