You'll be responsible for the team that supports our Sales and Partner Services departments in signing up new and managing already onboarded restaurants.
After years of custom development, this year we started to migrate the sales funnel and related processes to Salesforce and install a dedicated in-house Salesforce development team. The team you'll be working with is new and we're actively hiring more people to complete a well-balanced product-development team consisting of a UX researcher, UX designer, Product Analyst, Salesforce developers, QA, and a Scrum Master. You'll be an important part of this process, and will also be a key factor in shaping and optimizing the team, its processes, and performance.
You'll align with Sales and Partner Services directors and managers on their overall strategy and translate this into quarterly OKRs for your team. Working with relevant stakeholders and users you find the right opportunities to pursue that will contribute the most to reaching these goals.
Some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing the continuous Product Discovery process. Align with your UX researcher and Product Analyst on user research and data analyses. Investigate potential opportunities relevant to the OKRs and how these can be measured and validated.
- Create and manage prototyping and other testing methods to assert the viability of possible solutions, to ultimately decide what's worth investing development time in.
- Work with and always be available for your developers to make sure they have all the information and requirements they need. Actively manage their backlog to ensure that the right priorities are set during the sprint planning, and value is delivered in short iterations after each sprint.
- Incorporate check-ins on the overall progress towards the team's Key Results, and intervene if necessary.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to stay aligned with their goals and needs, keep them informed about what your team is working on, and manage their expectations accordingly. Include them in sprint reviews for short feedback cycles.
- Create a vision for and manage the roadmap of your products and periodically align these with your Product Lead, to agree on the overall direction and important product-related decisions that need to be made.
- We like to talk to you if you can recognize yourself in the following:
- You have an academic degree and at least 4 years of experience with product management while working in multidisciplinary teams.
- You've worked on many different products and projects, large and small, and had your share of successes and failures.
- You know what it takes to form and lead a team.
- You have the technical background and experience to effectively communicate with your developers and assess technical solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills and your English is perfect.
- Last but not least, you are passionate about product management and everything related to it.
- It’s not all about what we need. Here’s what you’ll enjoy as part of our Enschede tech hub:
- Competitive salary
- The chance to make an international impact with a cutting-edge product
- Brilliant company events, including our annual Summer Party
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in Enschede (you’ll be based in our stylish new office!)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Office perks: Delicious tea and coffee, frequent drinks events, Xbox...and much more
- Contribution to travel costs and ordering lunches
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!