As our Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll make sure our platform runs smoothly and is scalable.
That means proposing, building and maintaining architectures to help developers reach that goal – working as part of a genuine Scrum team. In the process, you’ll work to automate any recurring process where possible.
Want more? As part of this varied SRE role, you’ll also:
- Reach out to developers, helping ensure their CI/CD pipelines take advantage of automation, and that they can access their key metrics and make changes.
- Move things from infrastructure to a Cloud environment - using Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Take the Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach. Be willing to do operational tasks if necessary, but automate these where possible
- Work collaboratively with fellow team members and colleagues across the business
- 5+ years’ experience as an SRE, Devops, Software Engineer or in an IT Operations role
- Working knowledge of Orchestration Software, including Puppet, Ansible & Chef
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud computing is a big plus
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a Scrum environment
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- Able to quickly move between tasks and juggle a wide range of responsibilities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to make a major impact within a leading international company
- Fantastic company events, including our annual Summer Party
- A place in our dynamic, lively Enschede tech hub (we’ve just opened a great new office!)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Office perks: Delicious tea and coffee, Xbox, regular drinks events…and more
- Contribution to travel costs and ordering lunches
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
From Tilburg to Tel Aviv, food-lovers and businesses alike use our platform to order delicious dishes. With millions of meals delivered every week across 11 countries, we’ve made ordering quick, easy and delicious.
But our core business isn’t food. It’s tech. From engineers to developers, and IT support to product owners, the teams in our Enschede tech hub ensure our platform and our business run smoothly. That’s where you come in.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!