We’re looking for two Product Owners to play a key role in our Platform and Consumer teams respectively.
In short, the Consumer team supports our Customer Service staff by building great products that manage everything related to incoming orders and other consumer-related Back Office issues. Meanwhile, the Platform team lays the foundations for other teams to build on, including building the new domain-driven backend and Vue.js based front-end architecture.
Representing your Back Office team, you align on our overall IT strategy with directors, project managers and end-users from different departments. Using your understanding of our business domains, you’re able to translate your insights into quarterly OKRs for your team.
As part of this varied role, we’re also relying on you to:
- Manage the continuous Product Discovery process, finding potential opportunities which relate to the OKRs and how to measure & validate them
- Ensure your developers have all the information they need. That means managing their backlog to ensure key tasks are prioritised
- Arrange check-ins on the team’s overall progress and intervene in projects if necessary
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment & manage expectations
- Create a vision for the product roadmap, making sure you align with the Product Lead
- 4+ years’ experience with Product Management as part of a multidisciplinary team
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience of working on many different products and projects, and your share of successes and failures
- You’re confident growing and leaving a team
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and great communication skills
- The technical background and skills to communicate with your developers and find solutions
- A genuine passion for product management and everything related to it!
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role as part of a professional & international team
- Great company and team events
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in Enschede (you’ll be based in our stylish new office!)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, PS4, Friday drinks…and much more
- Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
From appetisers in Amsterdam to dinner in Düsseldorf, we deliver millions of delicious dishes each week to food-lovers in 11 countries. But while our partner restaurants focus on food, we’re all about tech.
At our tech hubs of Enschede, Berlin and Tel Aviv, our specialists deal with everything from product ownership to app development and IT support. That’s where you come in.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!