As our Content Manager for Partner Services, you’ll develop and execute a top-quality content strategy across our global markets. The goal? Attracting great new restaurants and supporting existing ones.
Writing snappy, informative and on-brand copy, you’ll work on everything from magazine features to content for restaurant websites and creating our new education platform. And we’re counting on you to give it all that unique Takeaway.com flavour.
That means adapting to and fine-tuning our Tone of Voice, as well as staying on top of industry trends to ensure our content remains relevant and reaches the right audience.
This is a role with many ingredients, and you’ll also:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design teams to plan and develop content across Partner Services
- Boost our SEO presence via content creation to help drive leads, acquire new customers and help us achieve maximum ROI
- Maintain our editorial calendar – e.g. planning for key events, managing deadlines and tracking content throughout the editorial process
- 5+ years’ experience as a content creator, editor or another related role
- Perfect English language skills (written & spoken). Additional languages are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with a range of stakeholders
- Basic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- The ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects, and a keen eye for detail
- Good all-round knowledge of different marketing disciplines, including B2B, content management and digital marketing
- You know how to measure content performance, make data-driven decisions and understand our business KPIs
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to make a major impact as part of a major international company
- Great company-wide events, including our annual snow event
- A dynamic workplace in Enschede, with excellent transport links (you’ll be based in our stylish new office!)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, a large canteen, regular drinks events…and more
- Contribution to travel costs and a Takeaway Pay lunch allowance
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
From brunch in Breda to dinner in Düsseldorf, we make mealtimes special for millions of people in 11 countries each week. Whether they want party night pizza or romantic ramen, our wide range of partner restaurants have it covered!
While they focus on cooking delicious dishes, we’re busy supporting them with everything from business insights to quality content and promotional materials. That’s where you come in…
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!