- Manage transformational global, cross-functional programs, processes, best practices & (ad hoc) initiatives, focussed setting our team and restaurant partners up for success
- Coach and develop our Commercial Excellence team members in achieving their best possible potential
- Work together with the Commercial Excellence team members to ensure delivery of global projects, in addition to maintaining a high standard project management practice;
- Ensure cross channel aligned approach to drive go-to-market projects to improve Partner performance;
- Drive continuous improvement, by identifying commercial and operational improvements, collecting information, generating insights and recommendations;
- Explore, identify and drive commercial initiatives coming from other departments, the local teams and own analyses to increase team and restaurant partner success.
- A proven track record in Project Management – coordination and ownership of programs, following them through from start to finish (preferably 5+ years of project management experience);
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Affinity and experience with coaching & developing team members
- Translate data intelligence and business needs into business opportunities which can be executed in small steps, and prioritize them according to business value and impact;
- Highly organised, pragmatic and results-focused;
- Able to travel frequently;
- Building relationships and stakeholder management across different departments;
- Fluent English speaker.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a varied role
- Optional: you can choose to work from Enschede, Amsterdam or Brussels
- Dynamic work environment with a friendly feel,
- Great company-wide events like our snow event and summer party
- Office amenities: including ping pong, Fifa 20 and our Friday drinks event
- A strong pension plan
- Contribution towards travel costs and ordering lunches
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Partner Services Operations increases our brand visibility through restaurant partners, maximising business results by enabling them with industry best practices, performance insights, tools, products and services. We leverage lean-in behaviour, established by relevant and personalized touchpoints, conducted by our specialist Account Management team. Our overall goal is to develop an ecosystem in which all parties benefit - partners, restaurants, the environment and Just Eat Takeaway.com.
The Commercial Excellence team supports and enables Partner Services Operations in executing this strategy across all our regions.
Commercial Excellence is an ongoing discipline, designing, driving and delivering global programs, process optimization and best practices, enabling local Account Management teams in setting Restaurant Partners up for success. We focus on continuous improvement, driving commercial success of Just Eat Takeaway.com, working together with key stakeholders in cross-functional departments.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!