This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
- Responsible for the design, development, coding and testing of custom embedded software for our next generation lithium ion batteries.
- Work closely together with experienced hardware- and mechanical engineers to develop outstanding advanced batteries.
- In touch with customers to give technical support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical study.
- At least 3 years of experience working with C and the GNU compiler in embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the combination of electronics and software.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in way of working, creating software that is robust and maintainable.
- Experience with microcontrollers like ARM and AVR.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANOpen, J1939 and similar bus systems.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety, AUTOSAR and Misra C are advantages.
- Customer focused and able to communicate with customers in English.
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Super B. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!