What are you going to do?
As a Cloud Infra Engineer at Sqills, you and your colleagues within the Infra team are responsible for the technical base of our S3 Platform, our unique sales- and distribution system. In addition, you advise, develop, build and run Cloud Infrastructures.
One of the focal points for the Infra team in the upcoming months will be to take the infrastructure for existing S3 customers to the next level. To facilitate this, we opt for AWS, Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), and automated deployments (Ansible). All aspects of our infrastructure are to be reconsidered as it relates to scalability, security and monitoring in order to prepare the organization for the future. In addition, you also offer technical support and are a source of information for others.
What are your responsibilities?
- You are involved in thinking about solutions to further automate our infrastructure;
- You are actively involved in thinking about improving our environments and networks;
- You are going to set up and configure new environments with the most modern tools.
- Knowledge of AWS and Linux;
- You have knowledge of and recent experience with Cloud implementation and managing the implementation;
- Bachelor or master’s degree or related experience;
- Experience with Docker;
- A strong dose of inquisitiveness and creativity; it is in your nature to want to come up with the best possible solution;
- You are pragmatic, flexible and solution-oriented.
Chose the function that fits you. Did you see a job that matches your knowledge, abilities, and wishes for the future? You can upload your resume and motivation through “Apply Now”. Another option would be to send your resume and motivation directly to email@example.com.
Be patient – We are going to look at your resume and motivation, and we will let you know whether you are invited for an interview within the week. We will be in touch with you to schedule an interview, so make sure to check your mail and phone regularly!
It’s showtime! – Time for the actual interview with our recruiter and one of our team leads. During this initial interview, we are going to talk about your resume in depth. Talking about your wishes and ambitions: are these a match for the job? We are also going to ask you for your salary indication. This ensures that both sides have clear expectations going forward.
Second gear – If the initial interview is a success from both sides, we are going to invite you for an assessment and second interview at our office. The second interview is often held with one of the members of the board and a colleague from the department you are applying for. We will discuss the results of the assessment together in the follow-up interview after the assessment.
Hired! – If the results of the assessment and the second interview are both positive, Sqills is going to offer you a proposal for employment. If we can agree on the working conditions, we are now able to proudly welcome you as our new colleague! *
* As part of your employment at Sqills, we ask for a ‘Certificate of Conduct’ (VOG) directly related to our integrity policy (a component of our ISO/IEC 27001 certification). Being able to provide a VOG is included as a resolutive factor in the employment contract. If you are unable to deliver a VOG that meets the general screening profile, we will not be able to hire you as a result. Naturally, the costs of the VOG are reimbursed by us. Make sure to keep the original proof of payment for reimbursement. More information about the VOG can be found on the website of the national government (https://www.justis.nl/producten/vog/certificate-of-conduct/).
We are going across the globe on our journey of expansion. A journey of selling and implementing our unique sales- and distribution system. We are able to keep beating the competition because of the involvement from management and our employees. Join us at Sqills and come along with our journey towards becoming the number one software supplier for the public transport market.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the University of Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!