The Mechanical Design Engineer collaborates with a local team or global engineering team on product design which satisfy customer specifications. This process includes design, product validation, completing documentation and executing launch items for production. Complete all related drawings, documentations and release in internal systems.
- Key participant in design projects
- Performs design verification on original and/or derivative design ideas using analytical and experimental methods
- Key participant in development testing, engineering analysis, qualification testing, production launch
- Collaboates with necessary personnel on failure analysis investigations and engineering evaluations
- Maintains product documentation (drawings and specifications)
Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Interacts with customers to solicit product specifications requirements, schedule expectations and budget
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuits, microelectronic assembly, statistical methods, process control fundamentals and product test processes
Bedrijfsprofiel Sensata Technologies Holland BV
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications – anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Sensata. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7559 SP HENGELO 074 - 3578 000